Psalm 78:7 “That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:”
My passion as the Youth Pastor here at NLBC, is for our teens to be challenged to set their hope in God through the teaching and preaching of His Word. Driven is a fun, loving environment where any teenager can feel accepted.
The responsibility of the Driven is three-fold:
- Live it – We need to be godly examples to the teens as to how the Christian life is to be lived.
- Preach the Word – We don’t preach preferences, we preach and teach the Bible!
- Pray – Our youth staff prays for our teens on a daily basis.
Here is a list of some of the events specific to Driven Youth Ministries:
- Teen visitation (spring and fall) and youth meetings every Wednesday
- Teen Sunday School Classes
- Friday Night Outreach Classes
- Regularly scheduled youth activities
- Monthly get-togethers with the Youth Staff
- Summer Camps and Youth Conferences for Jr. and Sr. High
- Winter Retreats